Are you ready to make some tasty and delicious Ice Cream Sandwiches?
⬜ Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for Snacking
⬜ Reese's Pieces for Snacking
Warning: Do Not Attempt to Make this Recipe without having eaten some Reese's.
If you don't have these items in the cupboard you can stock up here.
- Flat Baking Tray
- Wire Rack
- Sharp Knife
- Microwavable Bowl
- Butter Knife
- Baking Parchment
- Ice Cream Wafers
- Your Favourite Block Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter
- Melted Milk Chocolate
- Prepare the Wafers by spreading a generous layer of peanut butter on the top and bottom wafer.
- Remove the Ice Cream Block from the Freezer and slice into 1 inch thick slices using a knife. (or Ask an adult to help)
- Grab the top and bottom wafers and sandwich the Ice Cream Slice in the middle. Smooth out any peanut butter that is pushed out. Place on the wire rack.
- Pop into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Grab the Microwaveable bowl and break the Milk Chocolate into small chunks.
- Place in the Microwave, checking every 10 seconds and stiring with the spatula until completely melted.
- Place the grease proof paper onto the backing sheet and remove the wire rack from the freezer placing it on top of the baking parchement.
- Grab the melted Chocolate and pour over the sandwiches, covering them completely. Top with Reese's Pieces of Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups.
- Place the Sandwiches back in the Freezer for 30 Minutes.
They're done! Now its time to enjoy. If you enjoyed this recipe, let us know. Do you have your own take? Let us know in the comment section!